Wednesday, December 2, 2009

i like today

Today is a very very very happy day.
Smile falls on my face whole the day.
i like this feeling.
What i worry before already go away after the news.
"you can choose your own member"
i like this news.

we can choose our own group member. Yeah~~~so nice so good :)
i group with ezatul princess, laura, xiang her and mengchun
after the class we start discuss what signs we can see around kl
we list it down
we go take picture around mount kiara and hartamas there after discuss it &
we will continue taking picture around bukit bintang 2molo
what we decided to do is bomba pipe
2day i will do some basic research
it's fun we go take picture 2gether:)-
waiting the coming of 2molo

by the way, this is my first blog because my lovely lecturer & the brief ask so......so....~~~~haha


1 comment:

  1. Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my first time comment a blog...... I just want to say Welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete